Lorewood Forest

Start your role-playing games here.

Moderators: Auer, tsundere

DiamondSuoh
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Re: Lorewood Forest

Post by DiamondSuoh » 29 May 2017, 15:46

I can handle a few hunters father I'm more worried about Ryan right now*sprints faster sensing Ryan presence getting closer*

PrinceOfChaos
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by PrinceOfChaos » 29 May 2017, 15:51

"Very well you handle the hunters while I go find Ryan" *he ordered his horse to trot faster towards Ryan's direction*

DiamondSuoh
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by DiamondSuoh » 29 May 2017, 16:02

*nods as I run basically in the same direction having a feeling Ryan was surrounded by the hunters*

PrinceOfChaos
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by PrinceOfChaos » 29 May 2017, 17:37

*eventually he would see Ryan surrounded by hunters* "Back off my son!!!" *he withdraws his sword as it glowed all over glaring as he dismounted his horse walking over to them*

Natsuko

Post by Natsuko » 01 Jun 2017, 07:18

In a vast distance covered in a dark mist there was a female who had watched over some of the battle that was happening. "Looks like there is more here then I thought hmm, Nightvain?" She said to her horse then sharply snapped at the reins and charged into the middle of the hunters. Her right hand carefully gripped the sword held to her waist as the young vampiress swung her blade without mercy and severed one of the hunters' heads as she rode by, pulling back and stopping her steed before jumping down. Her black cloak had completely engulfed her body as only the crimson irises of her eyes could be seen, her sword drawn at another hunter.
Welcome To Your Perfect Demise <3

DiamondSuoh
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by DiamondSuoh » 06 Jun 2017, 18:39

RYAN KIZUNA WHERE ARE YOU*stands near the group of hunters unable to focus on them due to my sorry of my loved ones*please please answer me I know I can smell you but i*begins to tears up as I not notice a ragged old Hunter walking up behind me holding a blade in his hand*

BabyNaruto

Post by BabyNaruto » 06 Jun 2017, 22:54

*crawling through the forest wearing a fox unesie a baby noticed the commotion up ahead crawling towards Dracula and looks up at him giggling and clapping his hands*

PrinceOfChaos
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Post by PrinceOfChaos » 07 Jun 2017, 00:13

*noticing the infant as his eyes followed him he kneeled down to it's level patting his head with his massive hand then carries it up into his large arms and holds it* "I wonder where you cam from and where are your parents?" *he wrapped him inside of his red cloak for protection*