Emoji: The movie

The title says it all. Post random stuff here.

Moderator: xNyctophilia

xbestfriendsforeva
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Emoji: The movie

Post by xbestfriendsforeva » 09 Aug 2017, 08:16

Hello everyone and yeah it's been a while since I posted something here and I am not sure if this is the right section to post this. Anyways, it's about a new movie called "Emoji: The Movie". I still haven't watch it yet and I've heard good and bad opinions about it, so this is to share more ideas and opinions, in case you already watch it.

PS: No rude/offensive coments. If you don't like/hate the movie, please don't say anything, unless you express your opinion on a respectful way. Thank you.

CaptivatingGarbage
Anispace Cadet
Anispace Cadet

Re: Emoji: The movie

Post by CaptivatingGarbage » 09 Aug 2017, 09:45

Haven't seen it, but I think it's a cute movie for kids. The characters are easily recognizable for them. I'm sure they probably got excited to see those little emojis come to life.
Older folks probably don't like it because it's predictable with a weak concept. I think this is a nice movie to watch after a long and tiring day. Doesn't seem like the kind of movie I'd invest myself too emotionally which is perfect when I just want to mindlessly chill in front of my computer screen.

To each their own, really.
illumisomething
your public fairy godgrandad

Morrighan

Re: Emoji: The movie

Post by Morrighan » 11 Aug 2017, 04:25

This was the greatest movie to ever be made. If Patrick Stewart dies tomorrow this movie will be a true way for his legacy to last til the ends of time.